We support businesses and community groups
We provide leadership and expertise to help deliver a zero carbon society, working with businesses, government, local authorities and community groups across the UK and internationally.Learn more
Ignition Plug Te At the price of surprise Tool Durable Performanc Adjuable Checker Stur $9 Ignition Plug Te Tool, Durable Stur Checker, Adjuable Performanc Automotive Tools Equipment Plug,Te,$9,Automotive , Tools Equipment,Tool,,Performanc,Adjuable,/insaturable1382132.html,contgraf.com.br,Ignition,Checker,,Stur,Durable Plug,Te,$9,Automotive , Tools Equipment,Tool,,Performanc,Adjuable,/insaturable1382132.html,contgraf.com.br,Ignition,Checker,,Stur,Durable $9 Ignition Plug Te Tool, Durable Stur Checker, Adjuable Performanc Automotive Tools Equipment Ignition Plug Te At the price of surprise Tool Durable Performanc Adjuable Checker Stur
1. Spark plug tester can provide rapid diagnostic support for all ignition systems problems testing.
2. Simple to operate, just connect the tool between the and the plug wire.
3. The normal spark of the ignition coil is like purple blue and 2 cm straight line, the color will becomes red or curved when it becomes worse.
4. Transparent viewing window design, convenient to observe the jumping situation and confirm whether it is normal and easy to use.
5. Comes with grounded clip for firm fixing, a anti-rust rubber sleeve for easy use.
6. Use alloy material to connect the highpressure connector, strong and durable.
Item Type: Spark Plug Tester
Material: ABS + Aluminium Alloy
1 x Spark Plug Tester
Our guest blog from Living Streets explains how switching our short car journeys to cleaner modes of transport is vital to achieve…
We spoke to head of services delivery Matt Fraser to find out why solar panels and electric vehicles are the future of…
New findings reveal that 61% of households in Scotland claiming to have used more energy due to the pandemic.
Gas prices are set to rise by almost 22% for SSE Airtricity customers in Northern Ireland, after the supplier announced plans to…
A new report from the Climate Emergency Response Group outlines 12 key actions the Scottish Government should take to accelerate its response…
The IPCC's latest report makes it clear that governments from around the world are not on track to meet the ambitions of…